The 1812 Farm’s (Nearly) All -Inclusive Intimate Wedding
Thoughtfully designed for couples looking for an intimate wedding or elopement surrounded by up to 30 or their closest family and friends. The transparent pricing is $3,625, which includes:
- 4-hour access time (1 hour for prep, 3 hours for ceremony + hors d'oeuvres + photos)
- Ceremony with chairs
- Access to the Barn, Bristol Suite, and Lawn
- Pass to Pemaquid Point Lighthouse Park for photos
- Your choice of grazing table
- 10" cake with china plates and flatware
- Infused water station and iced tea
Inquire for details on the Winter Wedding Package!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $6,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
Rental fees include:
- Full facility access for the booked rental period
- Bristol Suite for wedding party prep, set with bagels, fruit, coffee, and mimosas
- Coordinator to assist with timelines and vendor management
- Tables, cross-back chairs, white ceremony chairs, tablecloths, linens, and tableware
- Vintage Airstream bar car
Meals (when priced separately)
All catering menus are customized to match each couple's taste, and typically range $70–140/person. Bar packages also customizable (open, cash, and consumption bars are available).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The 1812 Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The 1812 Farm.