Stone Mountain Arts Center 695 Dugway Road • Brownfield • Maine 04010
Stone Mountain Arts Center
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Stone Mountain Arts Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can book a Maine destination wedding here year-round. The staff at this arts center located in the state's western mountains can help you plan a sparkly winter gathering, a spring fling, a lush summer soirée, or a golden fall celebration.
- It has two charmingly vintage timber-frame barns. The Maine Room, with towering windows offering forest views, can accommodate both your ceremony and dinner. And the 200-year-old Quisisana Barn, featuring twinkle lights and a bar, is ready for your cocktail hour and dancing.
- A wedding planner is included in all of their packages, as are tables, chairs, and linens, whether you go with just the basics or the "We Do It All" option. You and your guests will also enjoy gourmet comfort food—buffet or family-style—plus appetizers.
Early Bird Special: Receive a 10% discount when you pay half the estimated cost of your wedding at the time of booking. Offer applies to any package or date.
Spring Fling Package: Host your wedding anytime in March or April and receive a special $175/person price that includes use of the two barns, great food, table linens and centerpieces, sound system, DJ, the cake, and open bar (beer and wine) all night!
All of these specials apply to new bookings only. Packages require a 100-guest minimum.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Rental fees include tables, chairs, linens, alcohol, gratuity and a wedding planner.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
The venue has a well-staffed bar serving beer and wine. They will do their best to accommodate special requests.
Year-round. Availability varies as the venue is also used for musical performances. Most events end between 10–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Stone Mountain Arts Center.
Thanks! Your email to Stone Mountain Arts Center is on its way!
Maine Wedding Venues
> Augusta / Kennebec Valley Wedding Venues