Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located in the charming beachside hamlet of Scarborough, this family-friendly brewery was designed with events in mind. Loads of vacation rentals in and near the town make it an awesome spot for your destination wedding.
- Bright and airy, with a traditional New England post-and-beam design, the brewery boasts a beautiful upstairs mezzanine with a three-sided bar at its center. In the summer months, you can pair the mezzanine with the outdoor deck, creating awesome indoor/outdoor flow.
- Pair your reception dinner with their top-notch, handcrafted brews. Guest faves include the jewel-toned, crisp Pomegranate Blonde and the smoothly malty Double IPA.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Space reserved
- Event duration
Meals (when priced separately)
- $50/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
We can do a small batch of beer for your special day!
Year-round, Monday–Sunday, Memorial Day–Labor Day 11:30am–10pm & 11:30am–9pm after Labor Day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Brewery / Distillery
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Nonesuch River Brewing.