Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It doesn’t get any prettier than this dreamy retreat, where a sparkling lake and majestic forest surroundings create the perfect Maine getaway. Six sweet cabins can house up to 48 overnighters—spend your days enjoying the resort’s fine amenities, or venture out to take in the area’s charms.
- Wed right on the waterfront, followed by games on the spacious lawn. Then, move to the wonderful barn, with its exposed beams, outdoor bar, and romantic rustic lighting. There’s also a fab window-walled tent, if you’d prefer to keep the entire affair al fresco.
- They understand that planning from a distance can be challenging, so their all-inclusive, customizable packages have been designed to relieve stress and ensure all the details—both large and small—have been considered. Just show up, hug your favorite people, and have the best weekend ever.
Elopements start at $1,250 and are fully customized. Options include officiant services, photographer coordination, champagne toast, and a Honeymoon Suite. Inquire for details!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,995/event and up
All packages include these must haves:
- Exclusive access to the entire lakefront facility from 8am–11pm, including lodge with bar and lounge
- The rustic barn (seated dinner for up to 60 and ceremony space for up to 100 seated)
- Acres of lakefront resort space, including wooded trails
- Use of the outside fire pit, including a supply of firewood and chairs; centrally located to all venues
- Lawn and volleyball court with a variety of lawn games provided
- Tables and chairs for your ceremony and reception
- Dinner service tableware
- Dedicated event support staff to handle guest services
- Package pricing includes standard taxes, delivery fees, and gratuities (as applicable)
All packages are customized to the individual guests and you may choose options from any package. Add in a-la-carte items or edit as necessary. Contact for a detailed quote.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 60.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Spring, Summer, and Fall
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Inn / Lodge
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Maine Lakeside Cabins Resort and Event Center.