Hitching Post of Maine 35 Anderson Road • Dayton • ME 04005
Hitching Post of Maine
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Hitching Post of Maine on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
The rental fee includes:
- Exclusive use of the barn the day before the wedding 11am–6pm, day of until 10pm, and day after until 11am
- Ceremony onsite with benches provided
- Barn reception with farm tables and Chiavari Chairs for up to 150 people
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
Please contact the venue for capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hitching Post of Maine.
Thanks! Your email to Hitching Post of Maine is on its way!
Maine Wedding Venues
> Portland / Southern Coast Wedding Venues