Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Originally built in the late 1700s, this historic home was purchased nearly 100 years later by a mother and step-daughter, who artfully restored both the manor house and its incredible gardens.
- Choose between two breathtaking spots: the Garden, with its flowering vines and charming trellis creating a picture-perfect backdrop, or the River View, where guests can soak in a dreamy panorama of the Salmon Falls River.
- Rental fees help support Historic New England’s stewardship and preservation of Hamilton House and other important properties throughout the area. Your rental comes with a “thank you” membership to the organization, which includes free tours of this home and dozens of others.
$895 Micro Wedding! Celebrate an intimate wedding with your nearest & dearest.
- Two-hour access for the ceremony & wedding photos
- Up to 15 people in attendance (including the photographer & officiant)
- Tax-free rental, with the proceeds going towards preserving our buildings & landscapes for future generations to enjoy
This offer is good April 1–October 31, 2022, for outdoor wedding ceremonies only. No food or alcohol is permitted.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hamilton House.