Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historic Maine B&B has been charming guests since 1904 with its blufftop location and unforgettable views of Harmon's Harbor and the Atlantic ocean. With easy access to several of the state’s quaint coastal towns and Maine's beautiful beaches, it’s a wonderful option for a full wedding weekend.
- Say “I Do”overlooking the harbor and ruggedly rocky coastline. Intimate affairs will then move to BLUE, the on-site restaurant, where guests can enjoy more ocean views from the covered porch. Larger events are held beneath a graceful tent that offers a sweeping panorama of the Atlantic.
- Most guest rooms boast views of the water, and all feature private bathrooms and tasteful, coastal-inspired décor. Best of all, your stay includes continental breakfast courtesy of BLUE.
Video by Ledge Light Films.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee includes a ceremony & reception on the property along with housekeeping & bartender fees.
All of the Inn's 13 guest rooms must be rented Friday & Saturday (additional cost).
Meals (when priced separately)
- $80/person and up
Passed/stationary appetizers, buffet/plated meal options, and bar packages are available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 120.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Beach / Ocean
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Ocean / Bay
But take note of the following limitations!
Sleeping rooms are not wheelchair accessible.
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Grey Havens Inn.