Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled on a dreamy spot overlooking Penobscot Bay, this historic Maine estate features a beautifully restored seaside estate house and saltwater farm on 20 acres of landscaped grounds, as well as sweeping views of the coastline.
- You and your guests will enjoy complete privacy and exclusive access to three beautifully appointed, oceanfront homes; a choice of nine ceremony sites; and 14 locations for gathering—including a seasonal custom sailcloth tent structure.
- The property offers lodging for 26–62 guests in 26 guest rooms. There is also a network of additional accommodations nearby.
Video by Josh Swan.
Video by Anthology Film.
Video by StopGoLove.
Video by DeLaite Films.
Video by Elephant Memories.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
Guest lodging contribution
The rental fee includes the reservation of 26 guest suites (for 28–60 overnight guests).
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 150.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, 9am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Private Estate
- Beach / Ocean
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Ocean / Bay
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except French's Point Private Estate.