Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There simply isn’t a prettier spot for a rustic-elegant celebration than this southern Maine farm, whose 90 acres include historic barns, a pond, a brook, and a classic farmhouse. Its timeless feel has been lovingly preserved, and essential modern elements have been added to ensure your party has everything it needs.
- The spacious expanse of manicured fields offers up so many choices for your outdoor ceremony, each capturing the feel of this charming vintage estate. Exchange vows overlooking the pond, let one of the barns create a postcard-perfect backdrop, or arrange your altar site along an old rock wall or next to an apple tree.
- Your rental fee includes all three barns, so you have endless options for laying out the day’s events. The Dairy Barn is the largest, and serves as the ideal center of activity, with its permanent bar and open rafters hung with twinkle lights. The Hay Barn is equally lovely, and makes a great spot for an intimate cocktail hour (or ceremony rain plan), and the cozy Carriage Barn is great for a photo booth, dessert bar, or lounge.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Rentals run three days: noon–8pm the day before, 8am–10:30pm the wedding day, and 8–10am the following day.
It includes use of the Dairy Barn, Hay Barn, and Carriage Barn, a dressing suite, lighting, electricity, and water.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Cunningham Farm Events
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Cunningham Farm Events.