Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $7,000/event and up
Rental fees include:
- Space for up to 210 guests in a tent outside (tent is additional)
- Antique barn with space for 120 guests
- On-site parking and attendant
- Multiple ceremony sites, with wooden benches
- Wooden farm tables & chairs
- Getting-ready cabin with full bath and basic kitchen amenities
- Café lighting and ample electricity throughout
- Vendor coordination on the wedding day
- Fire pit and lots of outdoor space!
Rental fees start at $7,000 for a full-day Saturday or Sunday rental, ending at 10pm. Additional venue rental on Friday (2–10pm) or Sunday (until 1pm) is $500/day. The overnight cabin (sleeps 2) may be rented Friday and Saturday for $150/night.
Here are a few ways your Broadturn Farm wedding will support the farm's vision of shared heritage and efforts towards a sustainable future:
- The farm has been zero plastic waste since 2019, and is happy to work with you to plan and execute a limited waste event.
- If you choose to participate in their Flower Donation Service, the farm will package your leftover flowers and deliver them to local community centers, assisted living facilities, women's shelters, and other locations where they can continue to be enjoyed.
- Your rental fees help Broadturn Farm support local non-profit organizations to whom they donate rental space on available Sundays. Any furniture rentals remaining on the farm after the event may be used to benefit these organization's meetings and events.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 210.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Saturday or Sunday, Memorial Day–September.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Ranch / Farm
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Broadturn Farm
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Broadturn Farm.