Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Created from a palatial 1890 church that rises 20 stories high, this awe-inspiring venue takes your breath away. Its majestic proportions, architectural splendor, elegant chapel, and surprising honeymoon suite, make it a one-of-a-kind event locale.
- The Reception Hall's ornate columns, gothic windows, 55-foot buttressed ceiling, and spectacular stained-glass window are just the beginning. There's a repurposed bar made from original pipe organ elements, a VIP lounge in the old choir loft, and state-of-the-art sound and lighting.
- Just when you think it couldn't get any better, welcome to your honeymoon suite. Located underneath the steeple inside Maine's tallest tower, its stained-glass windows, balcony lounge, luxurious spa bathroom, and strawberries & champagne welcome make the perfect end to a very memorable day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- $70/person and up
Wedding packages include food and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Agora Grand Event Center.