Agora Grand Event Center 220 Bates Street • Lewiston • Maine 04240
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Agora Grand Event Center on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Created from a palatial 1890 church that rises 20 stories high, this awe-inspiring venue takes your breath away. Its majestic proportions, architectural splendor, elegant chapel, and surprising honeymoon suite, make it a one-of-a-kind event locale.
- The Reception Hall's ornate columns, gothic windows, 55-foot buttressed ceiling, and spectacular stained-glass window are just the beginning. There's a repurposed bar made from original pipe organ elements, a VIP lounge in the old choir loft, and state-of-the-art sound and lighting.
- Just when you think it couldn't get any better, welcome to your honeymoon suite. Located underneath the steeple inside Maine's tallest tower, its stained-glass windows, balcony lounge, luxurious spa bathroom, and strawberries & champagne welcome make the perfect end to a very memorable day.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- $70/person and up
Wedding packages include food and alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 500.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Agora Grand Event Center
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Agora Grand Event Center.
Thanks! Your email to Agora Grand Event Center is on its way!
Maine Wedding Venues
> Augusta / Kennebec Valley Wedding Venues