Prices: What's this going to cost?
Rental fees include:
- 10-hour venue access, between 9am and 11pm (reception must end by 10pm)
- 4-hour access the day before for setup and ceremony rehearsal
- Choice of ceremony site, arbor, and bench seating for up to 100
- Reception barn & patio with a built-in bar, a catering kitchen, draping, and other décor
- Ample onsite parking
- Tables & chairs
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Bar service is limited to an approved list and must hold a Maine State Liquor License.
May–October, until 10pm, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to A Barn
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except A Barn.