Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historical Garden District mansion on St. Charles Avenue dates back to the 1800s. It exemplifies the grandeur of New Orleans Italianate architecture, including an imported hand-carved marble mantel, ornamental cornices, and gold sconces.
- The grand, wood-accented interiors are beautifully appointed with period furnishings and elegant architectural details, as in the spectacular 48-foot grand ballroom lined with jeweled windows.
- A gorgeously landscaped garden offers a romantic ceremony location. The white gazebo provides a lovely focal point and is especially beautiful draped with the flowers of your choice. In the evening, festoon lights strung over the stone terrace create an intimate glow.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- $1,200/event and up
Wedding packages include alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Elms Mansion and Gardens.