The Elms Mansion and Gardens 3029 Saint Charles Avenue • New Orleans • LA 70115
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Elms Mansion and Gardens on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This historical Garden District mansion on St. Charles Avenue dates back to the 1800s. It exemplifies the grandeur of New Orleans Italianate architecture, including an imported hand-carved marble mantel, ornamental cornices, and gold sconces.
- The grand, wood-accented interiors are beautifully appointed with period furnishings and elegant architectural details, as in the spectacular 48-foot grand ballroom lined with jeweled windows.
- A gorgeously landscaped garden offers a romantic ceremony location. The white gazebo provides a lovely focal point and is especially beautiful draped with the flowers of your choice. In the evening, festoon lights strung over the stone terrace create an intimate glow.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- $1,200/event and up
Wedding packages include alcohol.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Elms Mansion and Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Elms Mansion and Gardens.
Thanks! Your email to The Elms Mansion and Gardens is on its way!
Louisiana Wedding Venues
> New Orleans Wedding Venues