Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You can have the ceremony and reception in the same place. After you exchange vows, the experienced staff at this classic New Orleans event center can transform the main room in just three minutes and have it ready for dinner and dancing.
- The grand ballroom is effortlessly elegant, with crystal chandeliers, gold-framed mirrors, and white marble floors. It's also endlessly customizable, featuring state-of-the-art lighting, monogram projection, and a dazzling array of table linen colors.
- A locally sourced and seasonally inspired menu will be crafted especially for your event, according to your tastes and preferences. The white-glove service includes butler-passed hors d'oeuvres, a personal attendant, and a wedding coordinator.
Video by The Balcony Ballroom.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $15,500/event and up
All-inclusive packages for 150 guests include:
- Unlimited gourmet cuisine
- 3-hour reception
- Champagne bar and fully stocked bar
- Tables, chairs, linens, Chinaware, flatware
- Decor, specialty lighting, and floral centerpieces
- DJ and dance floor
- Bridal suite
- Tax, service charge and gratuity
- And MORE!
Wedding cake is not included.
Pricing for Sundays starts at $14,800 for up to 150 guests. Contact the venue for more information.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$
Year round, daily.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- No View
Send an email to The Balcony Ballroom
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Balcony Ballroom.