Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 1,500 acres, this picturesque, countryside venue blends Mother Nature's beauty with contemporary touches. Its wide open space, beautiful vistas, and total privacy offer the flexibility and blank canvas you want to create the engagement party or wedding of your dreams.
- Opt for an indoor-outdoor event with your ceremony on a swath of lawn against a backdrop of oak trees or a sweeping vista. Then enjoy cocktails and your reception in the climate-controlled Pavilion or the Stable. Their event manager can help you with the flow so everything goes smoothly.
- Choose your menu and vendors to make the day truly your own. Customize further by adding décor, floral arrangements, a photo booth, lawn games, and a DJ. Then take it up a notch by dazzling your guests with a fireworks display or sparkler sendoff.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,200/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- 4 hours of rental time
- Tables, chairs and linens
- Security & parking
- 1 hour in the guest house for wedding party prep
The price noted is for up to 250 guests.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Stella Events and Adventures.