Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 1,500 acres, this picturesque, countryside venue blends Mother Nature's beauty with contemporary touches. Its wide open space, beautiful vistas, and total privacy offer the flexibility and blank canvas you want to create the engagement party or wedding of your dreams.
- Opt for an indoor-outdoor event with your ceremony on a swath of lawn against a backdrop of oak trees or a sweeping vista. Then enjoy cocktails and your reception in the climate-controlled Pavilion or the Stable. Their event manager can help you with the flow so everything goes smoothly.
- Choose your menu and vendors to make the day truly your own. Customize further by adding décor, floral arrangements, a photo booth, lawn games, and a DJ. Then take it up a notch by dazzling your guests with a fireworks display or sparkler send-off.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Ceremony & Reception Packages start at $5,000 and include:
- Exclusive and unlimited access to the outdoor property and your chosen reception venue
- Access to the two dressing suites 1 hour prior
- Tables, chairs and linens
- Ample parking, with attendants and golf cart transport
- 2-hour photo session for engagement or bridal portraits
Add-ons include a décor package ($750), lawn games ($175–250), sparkler exit, fireworks, planning, and more!
Overnight lodging in the Manor House and Guest House may be booked separately—it's perfect for a weekend-long celebration!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Send an email to Stella Events and Adventures
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Stella Events and Adventures.