Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You’ll definitely feel like royalty at this opulent private venue. It’s only seven miles from downtown, but with lush gardens, fountains, Venetian statues, and interior accents of gold and Italian marble, it has the feel of a palatial country estate.
- Choose between six incredible indoor spaces, all with beautiful views of the surrounding gardens, and many with attached terraces and wraparound verandas. You can host your ceremony inside, but you may also opt to exchange vows outside, in a pretty landscaped amphitheater.
- The in-house catering team will work with your budget, and is experienced in crafting menus to fit a wide range of cultural traditions.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $600/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $50/person and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Package chosen
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 1200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Royal Palms New Orleans.