Rosy's Jazz Hall 500 Valence Street • New Orleans • LA 70115
Rosy's Jazz Hall
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Rosy's Jazz Hall on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It’s a 19th-Century brick treasure with a storied history—before the lavish renovation that turned it into a jazz club, the building had been a cotton depot, a grocery store, and a neighborhood bar.
- The spectacular two-story glass atrium is a wonderful twist on a traditional New Orleans courtyard, with towering ficus trees, romantic market lighting, and a beautiful wrought-iron balcony.
- Following your vows, you’ll celebrate in true Big Easy style—guests can flow between the atrium and the cozy supper club-style interior, sipping signature cocktails and noshing on your in-house caterer’s take on local classics like jambalaya and beignets.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Guest count
The rental fee includes reception tables & chairs, white linens, and various décor.
There is a $150 fee to reserve 50 additional chairs for patio ceremonies.
Wedding packages include hors d'oeuvres, a meal, an open bar, tables, chairs, linens, and more.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Rosy's Jazz Hall.
Thanks! Your email to Rosy's Jazz Hall is on its way!
Louisiana Wedding Venues
> New Orleans Wedding Venues