Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Steeped in nearly two centuries of history and named for the two streets its corner lot occupies, this Lower Garden District event center in downtown New Orleans features three structures and both indoor and outdoor spaces, including a bougainvillea-lined courtyard and a swimming pool area lit by gas lamps.
- The property is a collection of unique, historic buildings, including a three-story Greek Revival rowhouse and traditional Creole Cottages. All have been lovingly restored and appointed with a whimsical array of handpicked antiques. Included in the site rental are two commercial kitchens, five bathrooms, four bedrooms, and multiple balconies.
- Meaningful details abound throughout the property, from the Peruvian tabernacle and blessed Virgin statue rescued from a bulldozed church to the original moldings and unvarnished staircases that preserve traces of previous residents.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $8,000/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Package chosen
Rental fees include tables and chairs.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Race + Religious.