Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- You'll love the romantic décor of this classic event hall. Delicate crystal chandeliers and sconces cast a dreamy glow on the cream walls, while a roaring fireplace keeps things warm and inviting.
- The hall can be used in its entirety for large events, or divided into smaller sections for an intimate affair. If you like, host a ceremony in one room and a grand cocktail hour and reception in the other.
- Wedding packages are reasonably priced and include loads of extras, like DJ services, specialty uplighting, and a dedicated personal attendant for the bride and groom's parents.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $5,700/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Guest count
- Package chosen
Wedding packages for up to 100 guests include:
- Three hours of unlimited food & beverage
- Table linens, China, silverware and glassware
- Crystal candle centerpieces
- DJ, wedding coordinator, an open bar
- Service charge
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Magnolia Weddings and Events.