Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located just blocks from the French Quarter, this sophisticated Four Diamond hotel gives you everything you need for a memorable destination wedding. Flexible indoor and outdoor event options, world-class cuisine, and first-class service are just the start.
- The shaded Palm Garden or Rooftop Pool Deck are ideal for al fresco gatherings. If grand elegance is more your style, plan a gala in their stunning Esplanade Ballroom, replete with dazzling chandeliers.
- Their signature modern lobby, the Hub, is a fun spot for late-night drinks and convos. The accommodations are excellent, and music and local sightseeing are a must. And remember, you're earning Bonvoy points towards your honeymoon!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Le Méridien New Orleans.