JW Marriott New Orleans 614 Canal St • New Orleans • LA 70130
We'd love it if you would mention that you found JW Marriott New Orleans on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's just steps from the French Quarter, with a timeless, sophisticated style that blends historic elegance with fun, Big Easy charm.
- Weddings are exquisite in the Ile de France Ballroom. Floor-to-ceiling windows open to a balcony overlooking legendary Canal Street and offer after-dark views of the city's dazzling lights, while Old World-inspired décor adds more than a touch of romance.
- When celebrating in their ballroom, you'll enjoy a decadent "day-of" treat: complimentary use of one of the hotel's bi-level suites for your wedding preparations. Each opulent room has a marble bathroom, separate living area, and its own private terrace.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $300/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $58/person and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $5,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 550.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Pool Area
Send an email to JW Marriott New Orleans
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except JW Marriott New Orleans.
Thanks! Your email to JW Marriott New Orleans is on its way!
Louisiana Wedding Venues
> New Orleans Wedding Venues