Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's just steps from the French Quarter, with a timeless, sophisticated style that blends historic elegance with fun, Big Easy charm.
- Weddings are exquisite in the Ile de France Ballroom. Floor-to-ceiling windows open to a balcony overlooking legendary Canal Street and offer after-dark views of the city's dazzling lights, while Old World-inspired décor adds more than a touch of romance.
- When celebrating in their ballroom, you'll enjoy a decadent "day-of" treat: complimentary use of one of the hotel's bi-level suites for your wedding preparations. Each opulent room has a marble bathroom, separate living area, and its own private terrace.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $300/event and up
- Ceremony fee varies depending on:
- Space reserved
- $58/person and up
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $5,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Guest count
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 550.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Pool Area
Send an email to JW Marriott New Orleans
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except JW Marriott New Orleans.