House of Blues New Orleans 225 Decatur Street • New Orleans • LA 70130
House of Blues New Orleans
We'd love it if you would mention that you found House of Blues New Orleans on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Colorful and dynamic, this French Quarter wedding spot says "let's party". The exuberant mix of patterns, textures, lighting, and art—along with entertainment and production by Live Nation—means you're in for a full visual and audio treat.
- Hard rock or cool jazz, there's a room for every style, mood, or guest list. The amazing Music Hall has a stage, music pit, mezzanine, four bars, and two green rooms. Or go intimate at Big Mama's Lounge for a Delta Juke Joint feel.
- The Voodoo Garden, a landscaped courtyard, is perfect for a ceremony and cocktails. Follow with a reception featuring a mouth-watering array of Southern specialties like Jambalaya, Cajun Chicken, Bourbon Bread Pudding, or Key Lime Pie.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $60/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except House of Blues New Orleans.
Thanks! Your email to House of Blues New Orleans is on its way!
Louisiana Wedding Venues
> New Orleans Wedding Venues