Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Colorful and dynamic, this French Quarter wedding spot says "let's party". The exuberant mix of patterns, textures, lighting, and art—along with entertainment and production by Live Nation—means you're in for a full visual and audio treat.
- Hard rock or cool jazz, there's a room for every style, mood, or guest list. The amazing Music Hall has a stage, music pit, mezzanine, four bars, and two green rooms. Or go intimate at Big Mama's Lounge for a Delta Juke Joint feel.
- The Voodoo Garden, a landscaped courtyard, is perfect for a ceremony and cocktails. Follow with a reception featuring a mouth-watering array of Southern specialties like Jambalaya, Cajun Chicken, Bourbon Bread Pudding, or Key Lime Pie.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
Meals (when priced separately)
- $60/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 0.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Late Night
$ • $$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to House of Blues New Orleans
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except House of Blues New Orleans.