Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- History, romance, and a "big easy" setting make this a sure bet for a fun wedding. Family owned and operated since 1886, this French Quarter treasure offers grand spaces, exciting updates, and walking distance to New Orleans' most famous attractions.
- Opt for an elegant affair in the Queen Anne Ballroom, a rooftop reception in the Riverview Room, or relaxed gathering on the Sky Terrace. Enjoy personalized service, a customized menu, decorative ice sculptures, luxury guest accommodations, and a complimentary honeymoon suite.
- Every great hotel has a story and Monteleone has many. Such giants as Ernest Hemingway, William Faulkner, Tennessee Williams, Anne Rice, Truman Capote, and more have written at or about the hotel, making it a Literary Landmark. Why not write your own story here, starting with your wedding?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $19,000/event and up
for the Queen Anne Ballroom (maximum 225 guests)
$24,000/event and up
for the La Nouvelle Orleans Ballroom (maximum 300 guests)
Wedding packages include many extras for the wedding couple like a complimentary Bridal Suite on the reception night (with post reception champagne and hors d’oeuvres); a private attendant during the reception; and Criollo Breakfast Vouchers on the morning after the wedding.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Hotel Monteleone.