Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Set on 125 acres of lush farmland and surrounded by the dense, pristine wooded expanse of Yellowwood State Forest, this gorgeous venue features elegantly styled gathering spaces that offer loads of flexibility and privacy.
- The main hall boasts chic, modern farmhouse-inspired design that impresses with a bright, whitewashed interior, hearty wood beams, a vaulted ceiling hung with oversized globe candelabra chandeliers, polished concrete flooring, and tons of natural light.
- In the ceremony pavilion, you’ll find dramatic stone columns, a cathedral ceiling with exposed beams, and custom guest benches. It’s a fantastic spot for an outdoor ceremony (without having to worry about the weather!)
Discounts available on weddings in January–March! Please contact the venue for more details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- Handcrafted farmhouse tables, white cafe chairs, and accessory furniture
- Designer décor options
- Complete floorplan design, decorating, setup, teardown, and cleaning
- Professional wedding planning tools, resources, advice, and assistance
- Private events exclusively for booked couples
- Dedicated on-site wedding day coordinator, plus venue management team
- And MORE!
Monday–Thursday | year-round | $4,000
Friday & Sunday | $4,500–7,000 depending on the month
Saturday | $5,500–8,000 depending on the month
The Wedding Day Package | $1,000
Add on the 2 custom-built homes for a flat fee of $1,000, which includes both a day rental and overnight accommodations. Both include essential toiletries, a patio and fire pit, WiFi, walk-in closets, washer/dryer, and more!
The Homestead | Day Rental (7am–4pm)
Includes two dressing suites, plus a garage with a gaming area, fridge, and more.
The Villa | Overnight Accommodations (3pm–10am)
Sleeps 8 in 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 11am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Ranch / Farm
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Wilds Wedding and Event Venue
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Wilds Wedding and Event Venue.