Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Purpose-built with rustic glamour and fabulous events in mind, this family-run property sits on 17 acres of pristine central Indiana farmland, and boasts multiple options for both indoor and outdoor celebrations. With single-day and weekend-long options, there's plenty of flexibility for every vision.
- Host an al fresco ceremony at your choice of pretty spots on the grounds, then follow with a reception in the climate-controlled Barn, whose soaring cathedral ceiling, custom chandeliers, and vintage-modern vibe offer the perfect blank canvas for a range of wedding themes and styles.
- The Workshop at Sixpence serves as a fun option for a rehearsal dinner or dressing suite, with its speakeasy vibe, pool table, darts, and bar. And for the others, there's The Homestead, an enchanting renovated 1851 farmhouse, complete with a deck and a hot tub. It can be rented for the whole weekend (it sleeps 6!), or added on to a package for day-of use.
Military discounts available! Inquire for details.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Package chosen
- Type of event
Rental fees include:
- Private dressing suites for the couple
- Full caterer's prep kitchen and large bar
- Bar staff, security, and planning meetings with a venue manager
- Tables & chairs
- Ample parking
Single day and full weekend packages are available.
Food & Beverage Minimum
The beverage minimum is $500.
The Sixpence creates customized bar packages for every couple, ranging from a cash bar to a full open bar. Bar can be limited by select items, select individuals, specified time, specified dollar amount, hosted kegs and cases of wine, drink tokens, or any combination of those options. There is a bar minimum of $500, with drinks charged upon consumption.
The service charge is 10 – 20%.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Caterers must be licensed and insured.
Year-round, daily. Hours depend on event, but usually 9am–11pm.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Private Home
- Inn / Lodge
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Sixpence Wedding + Event Space.