Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A beautiful 1870 church at the center of Delphi, this unique space has been reimagined as a one-stop event center, adding all the amenities you'll need for a fantastic celebration, but still boasting its original stunning decorative and architectural elements.
- Inside, you'll find a soaring cathedral ceiling and walls lined with breathtaking arched stained glass windows. An adjacent building holds a lovely banquet hall that boasts rich wood flooring and rows of oversized windows inset with Tiffany-style colored glasswork.
- It's one of the most affordable venues in the area, and their packages include lots of budget-saving perks, like use of their décor, china, and setup/teardown help.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Use of in-house décor, florals, furnishings, and lighting
- Tables, chairs, and china
- Planning staff and day-of assistance
- Setup & teardown
- And more!
Meals (when priced separately)
- $12/person and up
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Chapel / Church / Temple
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Parish House on Union
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Parish House on Union.