Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Less than 35 minutes from Indianapolis, you’ll find this quaint, rustic-elegant event space. Situated on five and a half lush, rural acres, it’s a wonderful option for both grand and micro-weddings.
- There are lovely spots across the lush grounds for your outdoor ceremony, and the reception barn is just perfect, with whitewashed interior walls and a soaring, gabled ceiling hung with dazzling crystal chandeliers.
- Find fabulous décor supplies in the library of their sister company, I Do Rentals. Whether it’s tableware, center pieces, furniture, or signage, you’ll find just the thing to round out your party’s look…and get free delivery, too!
All-inclusive Micro Weddings at the Crystal Coop! $1,800
- 3-hour event with up to 20 guests
- Altar with white flowers & your choice of accent colors
- Use of bouquet, ring pillow, and flower basket
- Dressing suites
- Your selection of music
- Open mimosa bar & cash bar
- Tables, your choice of linen color, tableware, and décor
- Small wedding cake
- Salty & sweet appetizer bar
- Refreshment & coffee bar
- Digital album of pictures
- Unity ceremony keepsake vase
Additional time possible for $125/hour; additional guests $15/person (up to 38 total).
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $2,100/event and up
- Package prices vary depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Package chosen
All packages include:
- 8-hour use of the The Crystal Coop (extended time available with upgraded packages)
- Two dressing suites
- Tables & chairs
- Two dressing suites
- On-site chaperone during the event
- Vendor's kitchen and equipment
- And more!
Bronze Wedding | $3,900–4,700 ($2,100–2,900 on Sundays)
Includes 8-hour use of the venue on the wedding day, plus everything listed above.
Silver Wedding | $5,900–6,700
Includes use of the venue for 6 hours the day prior and from 9am–midnight on the wedding day, plus everything listed above.
Add-ons include complete table settings, staffing, florals, rental décor, selfie booth, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
An open bar package or cash bar is offered.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Crystal Coop
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Crystal Coop.