Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its expansive lawns, lush landscaping, and swoon-worthy, photo-friendly panoramas, this contemporary, farm-inspired event space feels far removed from the daily bustle, but its great spot just off I-65 means your guests have plenty of lodging options.
- Exchange vows in a sweeping open field, where a pretty pergola frames a backdrop of meadows and distant woodlands. It’s an unforgettable view, unobstructed and beautifully serene.
- You’ll love the sleek barn space, with its stylish split staircase, ample windows letting in tons of light, and lofty, open-raftered cathedral ceiling hung with cool geometric chandeliers.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes:
- Indoor & outdoor ceremony sites
- Climate-controlled facility for year-round use
- Meeting with in-house designer and linens
- Large, private dressing suites
- Golf cart shuttle (water permitting)
- And more
Meals (when priced separately)
- Arrange through an outside caterer.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except New Journey Farms.