Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- One of the finest surviving examples of Jacobethan Revival architecture in the country, this historic mansion—completed in 1930 for Joseph Meyer, an accomplished botanist—is a faithful replica of a Scottish Highland castle, and is surrounded by acres of gardens and natural woodland.
- Wed in the domed, wrought-iron gazebo, on the Veranda, overlooking the estate gardens, or in the intimate Oak Room. Don’t pass up a cocktail hour in the ‘20s-inspired Speakeasy Lounge before shifting to one of the grand, regency-style ballrooms for an elegant night of celebration.
- Packages can be tailored to your personal requirements, and they offer tons of great enhancements: horse and carriage arrivals, design and coordination services, custom cocktails and brunch catered in the plush dressing suite, a full-property buyout, and more.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
Rental fees are for a 5.5-hour reception. Add-ons include the use of the Lounge for cocktail hour, a dressing suite, and early access to the venue.
Entire Property: Friday $9,000 | Saturday $12,500 | Sunday $8,000
East Canopy Ballroom (100–150 guests)
Friday $3,500 | Saturday $4,000 | Sunday $3,000
West Canopy Ballroom (175–325 guests)
Friday $5,500 | Saturday $6,500 | Sunday $4,500
Speakeasy Lounge (minimum 50 guests)
Friday & Sunday $1,000 | Saturday $1,500
Oak Room (minimum of 30 guests)
Friday $1,200 | Saturday $1,500 | Sunday $1,000
Ceremonies held along with receptions are $2,000; ceremony-only rentals are $3,000.
Meals (when priced separately)
- $86.50/person and up
All menus include salad, entrée with sides, and a premium liquor package, plus rolls and butter, ice water, coffee station, linens and napkins, dinnerware, and staffing.
Service Charge or Gratuity
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Estate
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to Meyer's Castle
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Meyer's Castle.