Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This former ball-bearing factory has been wonderfully restored to highlight its turn-of-the-century charm. Sitting at the heart of Indy's Industrial District, it offers easy access to tons of accommodation and entertainment options.
- The interior boasts beautiful brick, soaring ceilings with exposed rafters and ductwork, sleek, dark poured concrete flooring, and oversized, high-set windows that let in ample natural light.
- They offer creative in-house bar packages, the option to bring in vendors of your choice, and a host of extras and add-ons, from a photobooth to full event coordination. Plus, your rental is a very generous 24 hours!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
- Event duration
The rental fee includes the venue for 24 hours, client concierge, tables & chairs for up to 200 guests, bistro tables, and free public parking.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Monday–Thursday: hourly rental (4-hour minimum). Friday–Sunday: 24-hour rental, 10am to 10am the following day.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to INDUSTRY
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except INDUSTRY.