Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Home to woodlands, prairies, and wetlands, the arboretum offers exceptional natural settings and a variety of spaces for an unforgettable outdoor wedding.
- A lovely path for your ceremony procession leads to the artfully constructed Meyer Pavilion. Or, exchange vows in the serene Bapst Rose Garden with its marble courtyard, a stunning backdrop for your private celebration.
- The Depot Visitor Center is ideal for an intimate reception—a charming indoor facility that has the feel of an old railroad depot.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 70.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
$ • $$
All food and beverages must be provided by a licensed caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- College Campus / School
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Other View
Send an email to Gabis Arboretum at Purdue Northwest
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Gabis Arboretum at Purdue Northwest.
Thanks! Your email to Gabis Arboretum at Purdue Northwest is on its way!
Alternate Info: Taltree Arboretum and Gardens