Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Nestled at the heart of lush woodland in La Porte county’s “Indiana Dunes country”, this secluded, peaceful event venue is replete with natural beauty. Within its 30 acres, you’ll find a babbling creek, tranquil walking trails, and a large, grassy meadow.
- Picture saying “I do” beneath the graceful weeping willows, followed by lawn games and trampoline fun for the kids (or perhaps a grown-up or two?) As the party winds down, you can continue reveling under the stars, or move inside for hot cocoa by the fire.
- Your package encompasses a full three-day wedding weekend, which you can curate precisely to meet your needs. Included are accommodations for up to 18 people in the wonderful on-site home, which also serve as a celebration space, thanks to its spacious first-floor common rooms.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $9,750/event and up
The DIY Boutique Wedding Weekend starts at $9,750 and includes:
- Exclusive use of the House, grounds, and facilities from Thursday 3pm to Monday 11am
- 4-night stay in the 8-bedroom home (sleeps 16)
- Commercial kitchen
- Tables, chairs, candles & sconces, plates, flatware, and limited décor
- Speakers and music system
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 70.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Inn / Lodge
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Private Home
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Emerson House.