Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The “BT” is a nod to “Boiler & Tank”, the business that originally occupied this striking brick warehouse. Built in 1914, it's been artfully restored, preserving many of the original fixtures and design elements.
- Its interior is gorgeous, with exposed rafters and ductwork, unique lighting, glossy poured concrete flooring, plush bathrooms, and loads of space for all phases of your celebration.
- The renovation added or improved tons of amenities that, when combined, create a perfect party. Among them, a street-level, drive-in loading bay (or VIP parking space!), multiple entrance points for guests and vendors, a floor-to-ceiling drapery system, dimmable lighting, and a 23-foot media wall.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
Rental fees include:
- Full-day buyout of the venue
- Dining tables and chairs
- Private lounge and second floor loft with ensuite bathroom
- Vintage marble bar, floor-to-ceiling drapery, and 3 vignettes of posh salon seating
- Caterer's kitchen and access for food truck
- Integrated sound system, projection technology, media wall, wireless mics, and customizable WiFi
- Dedicated parking lot plus public parking nearby
- On-site venue manager and security
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wildman BT.