Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Intimate, meaningful gatherings thrive here. The whole estate belongs to you on your wedding day, from prep in the cozy, poolside Bridal Cottage to a farewell toast under a vine-wrapped arbor, ensuring you’ll have plenty of time and space to soak in each magical moment.
- The 10 acres of gorgeous botanical gardens (including rose, woodland and Japanese-style), verdant lawns, and a large sparkling lake are yours to explore; the venue’s focus on smaller gatherings ensures your nearest and dearest can truly enjoy all the beauty the estate has to offer—without a hefty price tag.
- The operating model railway makes a unique spot for a cocktails & hors d’oeuvres reception, and a charming photo op for you and your wedding party. There’s even an option to add the ride-on train for kids aged seven and under to take a spin!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $1,500/event and up
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Time of year
- Space reserved
- Guest count
1-15 Guests: $1,500
16-30 Guests: $2,500
31-50 Guests: $3,000
Rental includes exclusive use of the property for the entire day.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
Maximum capacity at Wandering Tree Estate is 50 guests
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Must be served by a licensed caterer.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Estate
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
- Pool Area
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Wandering Tree Estate.