Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- The event spaces are refined, but retain eclectic personalities. The design of the glamorous ballrooms and salons is influenced by literary legends and the romance of 1920s Paris, creating a timelessly elegant atmosphere. Your first look photos will be absolutely stunning here, too, surrounded by bold artwork and architecture.
- It's a full-service hotel in the heart of Chicago's most luxurious neighborhood. From its perfect Gold Coast location, you and your guests will be steps away from the best Chicago has to offer, from upscale dining, nightlife, and shopping to famous destinations like Oak Street Beach, Grant Park, and the Magnificent Mile.
- Accommodations are among the finest in the city…possibly the world. The Waldorf’s elegant suites have inviting fireplaces and terraces overlooking the city, with separate living and powder rooms for visiting guests. Even the “standard” rooms are anything but—you’ll find decadent toiletries, deep soaking tubs, and plush furnishings within each one.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Tax, alcohol and gratuity are included.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- On-Site Accommodations
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Resort / Spa
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to Waldorf Astoria Chicago
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Waldorf Astoria Chicago.
Thanks! Your email to Waldorf Astoria Chicago is on its way!
Alternate Info: Gold Coast Neighborhood