Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With a great West Town location and cool, vintage-urban vibe, this loft-style event space offers loads of flexibility, with customizable floor plans and coordination assistance from a fun, dedicated staff.
- Sandy-hued brick walls are accented by weathered wood and metal, and the ceilings, with their exposed rafters and ductwork, add to the industrial-chic feel. A top-notch integrated lighting and A/V system lets you easily set the mood for each phase of your celebration.
- Set up your lounge area with couches, sectionals, and highboy tables—Venue West has a huge collection of custom furnishings available in-house, so there’s no need to deal with a separate vendor.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes:
- Fully customizable 12,000 square foot space for ceremony & reception
- Event production team
- Dressing suite
- Custom furniture (dining tables, crystal Chiavari chairs, glass and chrome highboy tables, and lounge furniture)
- Audio/visual tools: projection displays, multiple TV monitors, built-in surround sound, intelligent lighting, and more!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Venue West
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Venue West.