Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once serving as headquarters for the auto workers’ union, this family-run private event venue has been transformed into a sleek, contemporary gathering space. With more than 11,000 square feet at your disposal, you can have your ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception in one stunning location.
- Natural light flows in through oversized windows, creating a dazzling reflection on the glossy white flooring. A soaring ceiling boasts exposed ductwork and gives the room a modern loft vibe, while the gorgeous marble-topped bar adds a nod to the past.
- Two spacious dressing suites mean there’s room for everyone to prep on site. Outfitted with ample lounge areas, fantastic lighting, bars, and dedicated restrooms, these are the perfect spots to relax and laugh with your favorites.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
The rental fee includes exclusive access of the building, accessible elevator, catering prep kitchen, coat room, designated areas for different stages of your event, tables/chairs, bridal suite, and groom’s room.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to Union
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Union.