Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Discover Old World romance at this charming vineyard. A winding road takes you to a secluded farmstead, rolling hills of grapevines, a tiered fountain, and beautiful landscaping—it feels like a trip to Italy without the hassle!
- You have a choice of indoor and outdoor event sites. Opt for a patio with gazebo, red-tiled pavilion, or expansive lawn. Plus Tuscan Hills is relaxed, pet-friendly, and offers great photos ops in the vineyard and beside the picturesque old barn.
- The winery's arched doors, wood beams, and fireplace provide a warm atmosphere for celebrations. Or, enjoy the Stellar Cellar for an intimate dinner, highlighted by some of their signature wines and sangrias.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Type of event
The rental fee for a ceremony & reception is $3,000 and includes:
- Use of the main tasting room, gazebo, and vineyard patios
- Private main tasting room 9 am-midnight
- Indoor&outdoor seating for up to 275 guests
- Chairs set up for your ceremony
- Use of the vineyards and historic barn for onsite photos
- Bar minimum set at $10 per guest (average)
- Rehearsal dinner at The Fireplace area on Friday night
- 15% gratuity
The rental fee for a ceremony-only is $2,000 & $2,500 for a reception-only.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Winery / Vineyard
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Tuscan Hills Winery.