Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- There are lovely options for indoor and outdoor celebrations. When the weather is nice, ceremonies may be held right on the green, letting the sky and hills serve as a natural backdrop. Inside the French Normandy-inspired clubhouse, there’s a renovated Grand Ballroom that looks out over the course, and a smaller Garden Room with a gracious, “enclosed porch” design.
- You’re guaranteed some beautiful photos. Turnberry is one of the most-loved golf clubs in the area, and for good reason. The artfully manicured grounds are dotted with pretty flowering plants, weeping willows, water features, and towering oak and pepper trees, while the brick and wood buildings add a rustic, Old World touch.
- Their affordable packages may be customized as needed. Two set packages offer just about everything you’ll need, but on-site planners will be happy to help you personalize your menu and arrange for additional services, like themed decorations, bridal luncheons, and rounds of golf for the wedding party.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Include the rental fee and alcohol.
Meals (when priced separately)
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 225.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, 7am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Golf / Country Club
- Private Club
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Turnberry Country Club.