Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- An awesome loft on Chicago’s North Side, this family-run private event venue offers 5,000 square feet of stylish, flexible space and a caring staff dedicated to making sure each celebration reflects your needs and budget.
- We love the industrial-chic interior, with its charcoal-gray and natural brick walls, gleaming wood flooring, and whitewashed ceiling with exposed ductwork and beams strung with bistro lights.
- It’s outfitted with tons of useful amenities, including both a warming and full restaurant-style kitchen, an integrated music system, and tons of free street parking.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Space reserved
In-house furniture and barware rental is available.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 125.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
BYO must be licensed and insured
Year-round, daily. Access begins at 10am day of event, event must conclude by midnight (hosts can stay until 1am).
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to Trigger
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Trigger.