Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Once home to the Wagner Printing Company, this turn-of-the-century gem has been artfully and creatively renovated for a new life as a mixed-use building, housing a collection of fabulous event rooms and perched right in the heart of Freeport’s historic downtown.
- In the third-floor Green Room, you’ll find a dreamy vintage-industrial space with exposed ductwork, weathered brick walls, rows of arched windows, and antique-inspired lighting. An open, flexible floor plan allows you to design the flow of your party exactly as you wish.
- Percy’s Speakeasy is your spot for intimate micro-weddings or glam bachelor/bachelorette parties, with its inviting, loungy vibe. For your day-of preparations, there’s a light-filled suite with loads of room to spread out.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes a dressing suite (access starting at 9am), room access until 11pm for the event, tables & chairs (as well as set up), bartending staff, and day-of-event manager.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Wagner House
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Wagner House.