Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This beautifully restored 1905 building in downtown Streator is suffused with the charm of a bygone era, with its hardwood floors, exposed brick walls, elegant wainscoting, and intricate tin ceilings illuminated by chandeliers.
- Spacious and accommodating, the venue includes a second-floor meeting room that makes a gorgeous indoor ceremony location, a charming ballroom, a cocktail lounge with pool table, and both a bridal room and a groomsmen's room for the wedding party.
- Outdoor ceremonies may be held in the stunning Weber Garden, a remarkable 2-acre English country-style garden with 10 uniquely styled "rooms," each bursting with ever-changing plants, flowers, and trees, plus statuaries, sculptures, and fountains... all just one mile from The Silver Fox.
Video by Sonya Ivashchenko.
Inquire for monthly special offers!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
The rental fee includes staff, bartenders, coordinator, tables, chairs, linens, décor, and much more.
Outdoor ceremonies at Weber Gardens are available to couples who book their reception at The Silver Fox. Inquire for details!
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Elopement Packages
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
No minimums for alcohol packages.
Year-round, daily, 8am–midnight.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Landscaped Grounds
Send an email to The Silver Fox
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Silver Fox.