The Metropolitan 233 South Wacker Drive • Chicago • IL 60606
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Metropolitan on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Located high above Chicago on the 66th and 67th floors of the Willis Tower, this site offers spectacular views of the city to complement your special celebration.
- Panoramic windows and a private bar in the elegant Oak Room make it perfect for large traditional weddings.
- Personalized service is the hallmark of events here, from custom invitations and napkins to the cake and entertainment.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- $135/person and up
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 250.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Private Club
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
Send an email to The Metropolitan
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Metropolitan.
Thanks! Your email to The Metropolitan is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Wedding Venues
Alternate Info: The Metropolitan Club