The Hive on Hubbard 1843 W Hubbard St • Chicago • IL 60622
We'd love it if you would mention that you found The Hive on Hubbard on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- It's one of Chicago's oldest surviving structures. Built in 1872 and originally serving as a furniture manufacturer for retailers rebuilding after the Great Fire, it's been artfully and lovingly restored, and is now home to a collection of businesses and innovative event spaces.
- An enormous skylight runs the length of the main event room, which also boasts brick walls, exposed rafters and ductwork, and an open-concept kitchen. There's an outdoor terrace, too, just right for ceremonies or al fresco cocktails.
- They offer cool options for out-of-the-box celebrations designed with social-distance regulations in mind, including a "Sun and Moon" wedding day, where your out-of-town guests can participate via video conference on an eight-foot screen!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Guest count
- Event duration
- Package chosen
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Clean up staff required for all BYO Catering.
BYO with Licensed Bartending Company.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
- Penthouse / Rooftop
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Send an email to The Hive on Hubbard
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Hive on Hubbard.
Thanks! Your email to The Hive on Hubbard is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Wedding Venues