Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Formerly a working firehouse that serviced Chicago’s South Loop, this 1904 Romanesque gem has been beautifully renovated and now serves the neighborhood as an inviting, sophisticated restaurant and event space—and a loving testament to the city’s historic fire services.
- The private dining rooms are filled with natural light thanks to windows overlooking Michigan Avenue, and feature vintage-inspired details like reclaimed wood flooring, intricate coffered ceilings, and fireplaces. During the warmer months, celebrations can take place on the Veranda or the Patio, which can be combined with the Solarium for an indoor/outdoor affair.
- Its dramatic façade features floor-to-ceiling arched windows which originally served as entrances for horse-drawn fire engines. They’re framed by the iconic yellow brick and limestone identified with local turn-of-the-century architecture, creating a dramatic photo backdrop that’s wholly unique to the Windy City.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
- Use of the venue
- Tables, chairs, china, linens, and glassware
- Setup & teardown
Meals (when priced separately)
- Bread Service and Starters
- Plated Entrées (Family style and Buffet options available)
Bar packages range $40–65/person for a 3-hour bar.
Service Charge or Gratuity
Full venue buyouts can accommodate 275 guests seated and 450 guests standing, spread over two floors.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Other View
Send an email to The Chicago Firehouse Restaurant
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Chicago Firehouse Restaurant.