Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- A family-run garden and arboretum outside the charming town of Princeton, this lovely spot is a photographer’s dream, with botanical garden displays that draw enthusiasts from around the nation.
- Exchange vows in the gardens, overlooking a peaceful pond, then meander toward your reception in the impressive, climate-controlled barn, which boasts cedar siding, exposed posts and beams, and plentiful windows.
- As night begins to fall, your guests can step onto the adjacent covered patio to admire the sunset, or play games on the lush lawns.
Video by Mackenzie Maeder Photo + Video.
Video by Caitlin and Luke Photography.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of year
Rental fees include:
- Use of the four-season Barn reception space, covered patio, outdoor ceremony site, two dressing suites, and the grounds
- Audio system and overhead projector
- Day-of event coordinator
- Wedding rehearsal
- 8-seater electric golf cart for guest transportation
- Rounds, cocktail, and banquet tables, glassware, and cushioned Chiavari chairs
- Setup and teardown, and MORE!
December–March: Friday $5,200 | Saturday $6,700 | Sunday $3,700
April–November: Friday $7,200 | Saturday $9,200 | Sunday $5,200
If your ceremony is held off-site, $500 will be deducted from your rental fee.
Beverage packages range at $30–34/person for 5 hours, and include wines, bottled beer, well or call drinks, and soda. Champagne toasts are additional and priced at $40/table. Á la carte options are also available; inquire for details.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 350.|
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$$ • $$$
Caterers incur an 8% kitchen usage fee.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Send an email to The Barn at Hornbaker Gardens
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Barn at Hornbaker Gardens.