Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Tucked in what was formerly a manufacturing plant, this turn-of-the-century charmer offers vintage-modern style, awesome flexibility, and a great West Town location.
- Inside, you’ll find exposed brick, rafters, and ductwork, fun décor touches like whimsical wall coverings, and tons of light flowing in from giant industrial skylights.
- Their ample amenities include a private dressing suite, staging areas, a prep kitchen, lounge vignettes, a luxe bar, and state-of-the-art digital capabilities.
Video by Abby Cooper.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
The rental fee varies depending on the day of the week and includes:
- Tables & chairs
- Sets of lounge furniture & lighting
- Sound system
- Security & staffing
Wedding videography, video booth, wireless microphones, and added uplighting are offered as add-ons.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 200.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- Late Night
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$
There is a $750 charge to bring in a caterer outside the preferred list except when religious or dietary reasons apply.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except The Arbory.