Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- With its eight-acre park-like setting, this charming private events venue feels like an escape into a fairytale, complete with a sparkling pond, bountiful seasonal blooms, and even a winding creek spanned by vintage footbridges.
- Your rental includes use of the entire, beautiful space, including the pond side pergola, a graceful tent, rustic-glam pavilion, and so much more. You're free to use the spots however you wish to create a celebration that matches your personal needs and style.
- Their awesome, flexible packages are designed to save you time and money, and include some unexpected extras, like day-of hair and makeup services in the glamorous on-site salon.
As a sincere thank you to those who serve, firemen, law enforcement officers, and active duty or veteran military members receive 10% off packaged venue rental rates!
Discount cannot be used towards bar packages, rental items, or upgrades.
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Contact the venue for more details.
Meals (when priced separately)
Please contact the venue for meal pricing.
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 300.|
Please contact the venue for additional capacity information.
- Outdoor Ceremony
- Wedding Receptions
- Outdoor Reception
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
$ • $$ • $$$
May–October: Tuesday–Saturday, 9:30am–6pm
December–April: Tuesday–Friday, 10am–5pm
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Banquet Hall / Events Facility
- Patio / Deck / Terrace
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Creek / River
- Forest / Woods
- Fountain / Water Feature
- Lagoon / Pond
- Landscaped Grounds
- Meadow / Fields
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Storybook Gardens.