Sepia 135 North Jefferson • Chicago • Illinois 60661
We'd love it if you would mention that you found Sepia on the Here Comes The Guide website.
Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- Sepia's award-winning interior is the perfect combination of vintage and contemporary. This stylish, fully private dining venue works equally well for a black-tie wedding reception, rehearsal dinner, baby/bridal shower, wine tasting, corporate affair, or casual dinner.
- They've got quite a reputation: Executive Chef Andrew Zimmerman received a James Beard Foundation Award nomination for "Best Chef: Great Lakes", and he and his culinary team have earned Sepia a Michelin star. Their Beverage Director and Sommelier, Jennifer Wagoner, can help you choose toast-worthy wines for any special occasion.
- Natural, organic and sustainable foods are the foundations of their cuisine. Sepia supports local artisan farmers and winemakers, incorporates its own homemade offerings, and creates traditional American dishes with a modern twist using seasonal and local produce. Vegetarian and vegan options are available, too.
Want to take a Virtual Tour of this venue?
Prices: What's this going to cost?
Food & Beverage Minimum
- $1,000/event and up
- Food & Beverage minimum varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Time of day
- Time of year
Meals (when priced separately)
- $45/person and up
Meals start at $45/person for lunch, and $78/person for dinner.
Service Charge or Gratuity
|Meetings||Total meeting capacity for this venue is 50.|
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Rehearsal Dinner
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
$ • $$
Year-round, daily, anytime.
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Historic / Landmark Building
- Loft / Warehouse / Industrial
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Sepia.
Thanks! Your email to Sepia is on its way!
Illinois Wedding Venues
> Chicago Wedding Venues