Why You'll Love This Place
A Here Comes The Guide Wedding Venue ReviewRead More Show Less
- This sweet, traditional chapel was originally built on the grounds of Glenview Naval Air Station during World War II. It was moved and restored by the Glenview Park District, and now serves as a spot for non-denominational celebrations of all sorts.
- The cheerful, whitewashed interior boasts a towering cathedral ceiling with exposed rafters, charming pew seating, and tons of light streaming in through delicate stained-glass windows.
- It's been outfitted with full climate controls, built-in sound equipment, private dressing areas for the bride and groom, and there's a banquet hall downstairs for small receptions. Looking for an elopement option? Check out their "Quick Hitch" package!
Prices: What's this going to cost?
- Rental fee varies depending on:
- Day of week
- Event duration
- Wedding Receptions
- Small Wedding
- Special Events / Parties
- Business Functions / Meetings
- LGBTQ+ Friendly
Buildings, other structures, and natural settings available at this venue:
- Chapel / Church / Temple
- Historic / Landmark Building
Peep the views you’ll enjoy from this venue!
- Landscaped Grounds
Oh, no. How embarrassing! Our website is overwhelmed. 😳 Please refresh the page and hit SEND again. 😊
We play nice. We promise never to share your info with anyone except Schram Memorial Chapel.